Thursday, August 13, 2015

Untitled

Do you know what it feels like to have no body care?
Do you know what it feels like when no one is there?
Do you know what it feels like to be all alone?
Do you know what it feels like to have no one at home?

Have you ever been so isolated you cry?
Have you ever been so afraid of yourself that you lie?
Have you ever been so empty you feel like you're dead?
Have you ever been so tired of of being in your head?

Do you ever wish you could fly far away?
Do you ever wish someone would hear what you say?
Do you ever wish that someone loved you?
Do you ever wish that even one dream came true?

I sit and I wait for the fog to lift.
I sit and I wait for the one who might fit.
I sit and I wait for tides to turn my way.
I sit and I wait for the happy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment