Saturday, July 25, 2015

Totally silly random post about nothing....

So I found this Facebook app that accesses your old status updates and scrambles them around to form new ones. It's from a site called What Would I Say? I have gotten a lot of idle useless entertainment from this stupid site. And I don't care if I'm the only one who thinks it's funny, I'm keeping a little log here of the funniest and most random updates it gives me. Some of them almost sound like Haiku's or beat poetry. Others are just plain silly as shit. Anyways. Here there are:

"Barf. I won't need a doppleganger. Who wants to eat that?"

"I'd like Obi Wan or Yoda, so I'm pretty cool if you'd throw sheep at people."

"Sometimes I ordered a live baby when no one else did."

"I quit, I hate. And I take my expired coupons and go."

"After being foreclosed on, the last few days, his wife died laughing and I think this is my best begging pouty face. It's only $4 more for soup."

"Such is my reincarnated life. I lost a Farmville neighbor so now everything seemed weird..."

"I'm at the card aisle at Raley's to watch the first victim!"

"Thanks Courtney Hopefully I'll be working at Hooters..."

"Since joining the gym I've lost my job."

"Was it fun? I didn't know I was so out. I'm want their life to change, and we stole cars."

"To the funeral. He seems eager to talk to the body and see how big their wall is. So there's that."

"We had the name Hufflepuff, that was an angry god. It put me on the sidewalk. There were sheep."

"And together we vow to steal bread and I had a tough day..."

"LMAO..bread is the New Black is on!"

"I'm always on the island." (Sounds like I'm on Lost)

"Please let me fear! My ass..lol And while I just watched it because Harry Potter and a seductive Charlie Sheen was like an app on it."

"The big boob just opened the goal..."

"Yeah he didn't know who has no emergency number. That old bitty was like a spastic nerf bag having an Instagram that's what I'm saying."

"That mug sounds like a Slytherin!"

"I've been unmotivated. But I'm not an ant hill..."

"I quit, I was just on the Blind Side, landed right on a Saturday and life is hard. Someone lie to me."

"I quit, I give up, your family built a mausoleum?"

"I died on June 10th, by taping the show Intervention. I got a private message from them."

"You know me, I delete people and stand outside in a magician school. Who thinks that's hilarious?"

"One, I sent to our fragile existence. Many ways to be something. I'm fairly certain. Let me show."

"Well I lay in bed and it's just sort of tragic, and bizarre."

"I put on a trolley and I've been voted off my page!"

"I'm always eating a plastic jack o lantern filled with sheep."

"Just watched the pain so I started playing again, and keep watching..."

"Sometimes I was a pretty happy about my goodness, now I'm totally insane..."

Alright that's enough fun for me. I think the last one sums me up pretty good anyhow. I know no one else will laugh at this but it's my blog! So I want these here so I can giggle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment